8 Beiträge
redmisc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front yard landscaping/hardscape - Looking for hardscape and softscape ideas for the front of our house. The house faces northeast and we're on a pretty wooded lot, so this fr... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
redmisc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Light selection for powder room - I would like to replace the light fixture in our powder room. I was thinking going with the Kichler Braelyn 3-light. However, I'm not sure i... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
redmisc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
powder room colors - My current powder room is beige, but I would like to change it to either BM decorator's white or wrought iron. Since the toilet and sink are... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
redmisc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
photos along stairwell - I'd like to add some family photos along my stairwell, but having trouble deciding which look I want. I've taped the sizes of the frames on ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
redmisc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
redmisc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
redmisc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ceiling fan selection - We have four bedrooms on the same level and I would like to replace the ceiling fans in all. I will probably get something different for the... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
redmisc hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar