22 Beiträge
reedb56 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What do you call the style of the modified shaker cabinet? - I love the cabinets! Are they full overlay? Thank you.
    1 Kommentar
reedb56 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
This key holder is exactly what I'm looking for! - It's a little too big for my space. Does it come smaller?
    1 Kommentar
reedb56 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Could you please tell me the type of wood on the window seat? - I love the kitchen and how the wood warms up an other wise bright kitchen. Is the wood stained? Thanks>
    Kommentar
reedb56 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
reedb56 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I find the island pendants and what is the floor material? - I could build my dream home this would be it! I wouldn't change a thing!! Absolutely perfect!
    Kommentar
reedb56 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
reedb56 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
reedb56 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    4 Kommentare
reedb56 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rug - Could you please tell me where to buy the rug?
    Kommentar
reedb56 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Counter top - Could you please tell me the name of the granite?
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...