157 Beiträge
reesepbuttercup hat eine Diskussion gestartet
To match kitchen appliances or not? - We are in the early stages of a full kitchen remodel. Our designer sent us out to a local showroom to select appliances. Everything will be ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
reesepbuttercup hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What style of door is this? - I would like to replace the entry door of my newer tract home which has a ”spanish colonial” elevation The current door is a solid raised s... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
reesepbuttercup hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Closing up my small, open concept home. - I’m seriously contemplating putting up walls in my open concept home. Would doing so be a colossal mistake? I had my home built a little o... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
reesepbuttercup hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this a rose slug or an aphid eating good guy? - Aphids have been all over my roses for the past week or so. Today I noticed small green caterpillars and initially assumed they were rose sl... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    13 Kommentare
reesepbuttercup hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen layout help, decisions needed ASAP - I’m negotiating the purchase of a spec home that’s under construction. Framing just started and the builder seems to be entertaining the id... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
reesepbuttercup hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How long for Downy Serviceberry to each this size? - I’m thinking about adding a downy serviceberry (or maybe autumn brilliance serviceberry) pruned into a multi-stemmed tree form, to my garden... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
reesepbuttercup hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Divide Nepeta now before it greens up? - I’ve had my Walker’s low in the ground for four or five years and it’s time to divide them as they are getting huge. I just started spring c... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
reesepbuttercup hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Will this look out of date soon? Black metal finishes with dark cabs - I’m in the midst of purchasing a new home and I’m trying to decide how I feel about it. It’s a spec home and it is nearly complete, I had ze... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
reesepbuttercup hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Red hue question: Florentina vs Knockout - Are Knockouts (the original red one) the same sort of red as Florentina? Thinking about going with red at my new house and while the two wou... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
reesepbuttercup hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color trim for off white siding and bright white windows? - I’m thinking about painting my house and I’d like to go with a calmer color. I’ve enjoyed the gold for years now, but I’m ready for a change... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...