22 Beiträge
Alyssa Fernandez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shopping experts, dupe of RH Holmes medicine cabinet? - I'm looking for a medicine cabinet--actually, two matching medicine cabinets--similar to the Restoration Hardware "Holmes" medicin... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Alyssa Fernandez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Describe this floor, please - I'm gathering ideas for a bathroom remodel in my Williamsburg colonial, to go from pinkish '90s tile to classic black and white. I want some... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
Alyssa Fernandez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best sofa retailer with slipcover option? - Bumping--What retailer would you recommend to someone looking for the best value in a sofa (something with a traditional rolled or English a... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Alyssa Fernandez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are my carpet rods ugly enough to stress over? - We recently had our floors refinished, including the stair treads. The old stair runner was removed, and we saved the stair carpet rods, whi... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
Alyssa Fernandez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help choose stain color - We’re refinishing our red oak floors. We’re hoping for a warm mid-tone brown that doesn’t go too red. Our walls are currently a cream color,... Jetzt abstimmen
    2 Kommentare    12 Stimmen
Alyssa Fernandez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Our kitchen is finished! - For anyone who just needs some encouragement that there IS light at the end of the tunnel, we finished our kitchen remodel this week. (It wa... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    43 Kommentare
Alyssa Fernandez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Traditional English-inspired tile suggestions - I live in Williamsburg, VA, the epicenter of colonial/Federal decorating. I'm remodeling my kitchen, and hoping to give it a look that says ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    32 Kommentare
Alyssa Fernandez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help finding toile wallpaper - Can anyone help me find/source either this specific toile wallpaper or one like it? Our decorating style is federal (we live in Williamsburg... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
Alyssa Fernandez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen flooring? - I think Justcallmepool is a regular Houzz participant. The kitchen floor is beautiful. What is the type/brand and color of your flooring?
    Kommentar
Alyssa Fernandez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need island paint color that won't turn floors pink - I'm remodeling my kitchen, aiming for soft, neutral colors. I thought I had my colors picked out: limestone-look floor tile in Avorio (ivory... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...