16 Beiträge
relarion hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Spring bulbs plating for containers, Zone 4 - Hi, everyone. I was a pretty avid gardener when I lived in Northern CA, and then in Washington State. I then lived in apartments for a coup... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
relarion hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can I get this in a wider width? - I am looking for bronze rods with glass finials in a variety of widths. I'm moving into a house with a lot of windows and am putting sheers ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
relarion hat eine Diskussion gestartet
A bulb? - I have to admit, I don't remember if I planted these or not. They're under my plum tree ... Image link:
    2 Kommentare
relarion hat eine Diskussion gestartet
intensely blue shrub (tree?) - There are several of these next to the driveway of the house we moved to three years ago. They are tree-like with a spreading shape. The flo... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
relarion hat eine Diskussion gestartet
pollinating a Sweet 16 apple tree - Shortly after moving to Washington three years ago, we bought a Sweet 16 apple tree. There are lots of apple trees on our island and we were... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
relarion hat eine Diskussion gestartet
pruning plum trees - We pruned our two golden plum trees in late February with a handy YouTube video as our guide. One has only a few plums, one about 50; they l... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
relarion hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bird ID help please? - We live in Washington State, on Orcas Island. I've been able to ID lots of birds since we moved here in 06 and really enjoy it. This bird ha... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
relarion hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Orcas Island newbie ordered seeds... - I have three large planters in the back of our house and was going to tuck these seeds in them, the hollyhocks in the front garden, which is... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
relarion hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Orcas Island newbie ordered seeds... - I have three large planters in the back of our house and was going to tuck these seeds in them, the hollyhocks in the front garden, which is... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
relarion hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this an oakleaf hydrangea? - We moved to Orcas Island last year (WA) and shortly after, I planted a lot of perennials in a newly-fenced area behind the house. There was ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...