334 Beiträge
remodelfla hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shout out to ruby22 - Hi ruby22...you sent me an email asking about my IKEA kitchen with Scherrs doors but I was unable to respond via email directly to you. So..... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
remodelfla hat eine Diskussion gestartet
KAW thread on leftovers - I was board and playing with how to robed pic with my iPads. Kinda failed beacause I was going for a slides how, wayyyy too much time on my ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
remodelfla hat eine Diskussion gestartet
For those wondering about how soapstone wears...pics - I've been using my kitchen hard for over two years. Many people ask about how soapstone wears. We only occasionally oil/wax. Here's a pic of... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
remodelfla hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cross post to bathrooms....glass mosaic floor anyone? - I posted over on bathrooms as well. Does anyone have glass tile mosaics on their bathroom floor? Tiny master bath and I thought that is I ra... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
remodelfla hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Glass tile mosaics on bathroom floor? - I am all over the place on what tile I want for my teeny master bath remodel. I've seen pics on houzz of baths where they used glass mosaics... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
remodelfla hat eine Diskussion gestartet
shout out to Lavendar Lass - I was researching hand made ceramic tile and came across this. I immediately thought of you so I had to post.
    3 Kommentare
remodelfla hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with matching tiles for bath please... pic heavy - I've been on a sample collecting binge for my master bath remodel. A postage stamp sized bathroom. One of the samples that has stood out I'm... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
remodelfla hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with matching tiles for bath please - I've been on a sample collecting binge for my master bath remodel. A postage stamp sized bathroom. One of the samples that has stood out I'm... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
remodelfla hat eine Diskussion gestartet
X post to bathrooms... ming green bath floor maintenance? - I'm collecting tile samples for my future tiny master bath remodel. what kind of maintenance should I expect with a ming green marble floor ... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
remodelfla hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ming green marble floor maintenance? - I'm collecting tile samples for my future tiny master bath remodel. what kind of maintenance should I expect with a ming green marble floor ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...