10 Beiträge
renaissance930 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dimensions - What are the dimensions of this console?
    1 Kommentar
renaissance930 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dimensions - What are the dimensions of this console?
    Kommentar
renaissance930 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dimensions? - What are the dimensions of this console table?
    1 Kommentar
renaissance930 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are Top-down Roman Shades Too Heavy? - What are some pros/cons you've experienced with top-down, bottom-up Roman shades? I've never used top-down, bottom-up blinds but will likely... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
renaissance930 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do Top-Down Roman Shades Have Problems? - What are some pros/cons you've experienced with top-down, bottom-up Roman shades? I've never used top-down, bottom-up blinds but will likely... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
renaissance930 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do top-down Roman shades have problems? - What are some pros/cons you've experienced with top-down, bottom-up Roman shades? I've never used top-down, bottom-up blinds but will likel... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
renaissance930 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Roman shades - What are some pros/cons you've experienced with top-down, bottom-up Roman shades? I've never used top-down, bottom-up blinds but will likel... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
renaissance930 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with window treatments - I know, ultimately, it's a matter of preference, but would love to hear feedback on what Houzzers have learned from experience: top down/bo... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
renaissance930 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior Railing: wrought iron or vinyl? - We recently landscaped the front with pavers, block retaining walls, and versa lock steps. The setup looks beautiful without a handrail but ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
renaissance930 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior Railing: new to climate - We recently landscaped the front with pavers, block retaining walls, and versa lock steps. The setup looks beautiful without a handrail but ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare