9 Beiträge
renaycamp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Blue keeping room - I had my keeping room and kitchen painted Benjamin Moore-Moonshine and it looks totally different than the "swatch" card! It looks blue! I... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
renaycamp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash - Who is retailer? I love this look!
    Kommentar
renaycamp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Refinishing heart of pine - Do you refinish floors? If not, who would I contact to get this done?
    1 Kommentar
renaycamp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do you repair stairs? - Stair rail/bannister needs repair.
    Kommentar
renaycamp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinets - Who is the manufacturer of the cabinet? Can you order?
    Kommentar
renaycamp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rain Chains - Where can we purchase these?
    1 Kommentar
renaycamp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stock Plans - Do you have stock plans?
    1 Kommentar
renaycamp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Berber carpet - I would like to replace my carpet in the bedrooms, is Berber style carpet a good option? Is it considered "in style"?
    3 Kommentare
renaycamp hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the chairs - Can you tell me who the manufacturer of these chairs.
    Kommentar