13 Beiträge
Renee Garrett hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Renee Garrett hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Renee Garrett hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Renee Garrett hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Renee Garrett hat eine Diskussion gestartet
knobs - Can you please tell me the manufacturer/model of these knobs? Thanks---such a gorgeous house!
    4 Kommentare
Renee Garrett hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Renee Garrett hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1/4 Sawn White Oak Cabinet Maker recommendation - I am looking for a cabinet maker in Chicago area that I can purchase direct or through rep. I have plans, but will need measurement verific... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Renee Garrett hat eine Diskussion gestartet
tile options for kitchen - I am remodeling my kitchen with mid-tone QS oak cabinets and would like to use tile on the floor instead of wood. I like Nova Blue Limeston... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Renee Garrett hat eine Diskussion gestartet
flow around peninsula? - Any comments on this kitchen layout would be helpful. I am unsure about the peninsula creating a problem with the flow of the kitchen from ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Renee Garrett hat eine Diskussion gestartet
51" wall cabinet? - Please offer any thoughts on these drawings. I am concerned that a 51" cabinet to the ceiling looks odd. On the other hand, I do not want ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...