12 Beiträge
reshma Ahmed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What colour rug should I go for ? - Needed help on what sort of rug I should go for ?
    4 Kommentare
reshma Ahmed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need ideas on what to put on sideboard? - what should I put on this gloss black sideboard
    4 Kommentare
reshma Ahmed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Yes or no to these cushions - Please help should I keep the cushions the way they are or remove any ?? Confused
1 „Gefällt mir“    7 Kommentare
reshma Ahmed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cushions yes or no? - Please help do these cushions look good together or is there to much or should I take out any ? Confused
    2 Kommentare
reshma Ahmed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Opinions pls - Please help this is my living room and want to add 2 grey and white chevron pillows to the sofas as I have some geometric ones on there to a... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
reshma Ahmed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Geometric cushions - Do these pillows go together geometric and plain red or should I add more cushions and what colours ?? As my room is black and grey and I ha... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
reshma Ahmed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ideas for living room decor - Need ideas for my living what other decorative accessories could I add to this room and colour
1 „Gefällt mir“    15 Kommentare
reshma Ahmed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
before and after pics on sofas - So I added some red and grey cushions to my tired looking sofas and added some red accessories what else do I need to do I'm putting up pics... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
reshma Ahmed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
living room vases - Should I leave these vases the way they are or add something to them... I think they look nice just the way there are... Pls help or how sho... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    17 Kommentare
reshma Ahmed hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ideas on what colour wall paper to go for? - Needed advice on what sort of wallpaper to go for in my kitchen...
    5 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...