5 Beiträge
Jenn Lyle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Jenn In Chicago - I love the powder room wallpaper. I found the design and there's an option to customize the scale. I'm trying to come close to scale seen in... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Jenn Lyle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I'm so proud of my basement remodel! - I finally finished my basement remodel! there's still the shower glass to install, and a couple of details to finish, but I'm proud of my de... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Jenn Lyle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color should I paint the exterior trim and door? - Hi Houzzers, I bought this home last fall, and am looking for suggestions on what color to paint the exterior accents on the front. They’re... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Jenn Lyle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Jenn Lyle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Found on Facebook, - I LOVE this!! I saw it on Faceb ook, and would love to include it in a bathroom remodel.
1 „Gefällt mir“    15 Kommentare