128 Beiträge
rfharmon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom storage- etageres needed? - Hi, almost to the end of my home redecoration wnd I have 2 questions about 3 bathroom spaces. storage is needed. Wondering.…. 1. would you p... Lesen Sie mehr
    26 Kommentare
rfharmon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Choosing bedroom accents - Please help me make the final decisions for my bedroom. I need help: 1. with the decor on the dresser- its all so simular 2. choosing a mir... Jetzt abstimmen
1 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare    3 Stimmen
rfharmon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rock climbing wall - Hi, I wiuld greatly appreciate feedback on 2 wood projects. 1. I would like to add a small rock climbing wall on the right l side of my fen... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    22 Kommentare
rfharmon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Accent recommendations requested. - Hi, from a pandemic gut home renovation, it has taken me 5 years to finally get my home here and I would like to humbly request recommendati... Lesen Sie mehr
    39 Kommentare
rfharmon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
DIY wood stain problem - Hi… my entire home has light oak wood and I stained the other white oak accents that I had with american walnut wood stain but when i did th... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
rfharmon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Entry tree/plant recs wanted - Hi, I need a rec to hide the wires near my front door. Im looking for something to go inside of that pot. Thanks!
    9 Kommentare
rfharmon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
AI for backyard hot tub? - Would someone be willing to insert a hotub in this space to show me a good location/set up. I really want one but I can’t think of a good sp... Lesen Sie mehr
    27 Kommentare
rfharmon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Poll: thin shoe entry storage cabinet - Hi, I need a narrow entry shoe cabinet. please help me choose…. I’m also open to new suggestions. Thanks in advance for your consideration! Jetzt abstimmen
    16 Kommentare    10 Stimmen
rfharmon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me choose- Brass or Bronze metal on my dining chairs - Hi, I am wondering, what color accent metal should I add to my dining room and counter stools. Brass or Bronze— all of the hardware in my ho... Jetzt abstimmen
    6 Kommentare    6 Stimmen
rfharmon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Storage solution needed - Hi, I’m decorating this space for a home office and thinking about adding a custom thin bookcase behind the door. I would love the shelf to ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    32 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...