6 Beiträge
Ramona Swaby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Great light fixture and mirror - Can you share the information on this light fixture and the powder room mirror? Thanks!
    2 Kommentare
Ramona Swaby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I Love the chair - I absolutely love the chair. Would you be willing to share the information? Thanks so much!
    2 Kommentare
Ramona Swaby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can you share the details of the black sconce? thank you! - I love the sconce - could you share who makes the sconce? Thank you!
    Kommentar
Ramona Swaby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the coffee table! - Would you be able to share the brand and details? Thank you!
    Kommentar
Ramona Swaby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the renovation of the house! - Can you share the make/manufacturer of the MBR ceiling fan? Thanks so much.
    Kommentar
Ramona Swaby hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The painting - Hi, I love the house! Would you mind sharing the artist's name for the big beautiful painting in the stairwell?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar