12 Beiträge
rhonray1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
can this toilet be used with a 14 in rough in? - I guess it would be 2 inches from the wall, but is that the only limitation? Is there a model for the larger rough-in with a small footprint... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
rhonray1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Great use of stainless steel knobs/handles on white appliances! - Did the appliances come that way or was the stainless trim added? Can you elaborate on how that look was achieved?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
rhonray1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the attention to details for this historic renewal! - So much to like about this space. I love the relaxing coffee bar area and that you used subway tiles with the red birch cabinets. Is that g... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
rhonray1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lovely kitchen! Is the wood area above the sink hand painted or tiled? - I have 1 ft paneled soffit that matches my red birch cabinets; visually, it works, but I would love to figure out a way to make more that ar... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
rhonray1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
rhonray1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the tile floors. Can you tell me about them? - Are they travertine? Or some other stone or porcelain? Thnx.
    1 Kommentar
rhonray1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wooden outdoor folding chair - What is the weight capacity of this chair? Does it need to be oiled? Is it stained or is this the natural wood color?
    1 Kommentar
rhonray1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love this kitchen. Can I find out about the marble top pub table? - I was wondering if it's custom made or if there's a manufacturer. Thanks.
    1 Kommentar
rhonray1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
rhonray1 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...