18 Beiträge
Riain Hallinan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
table and chairs - can I ask where the table and chairs were got and also the bar stools thanks
    Kommentar
Riain Hallinan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
dining table - can I please ask where the table and chairs / bench are from... thanks
    Kommentar
Riain Hallinan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can I ask what the brand of the carpet and colour is please - Can you please give me the carpet details thanks
    1 Kommentar
Riain Hallinan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
lighting - Can I ask where did you get the lights over the island thanks
    Kommentar
Riain Hallinan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall paint - Could you please tell me what paint colour was used on the walls thanks in advance
    Kommentar
Riain Hallinan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring and sliding doors - Can you please tell me what flooring this is ? Could you also tell me where the sliding doors are from thanks in advance
    Kommentar
Riain Hallinan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall Colour - Could you please let me know what paint is used on these walls thanks in advance
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Riain Hallinan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring - Could you please tell me what flooring is in this room thanks
    Kommentar
Riain Hallinan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bar Stools - Can you please tell me where I can get the Bar Stools.... what are they called thanks in advance
    Kommentar
Riain Hallinan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring - Could you please tell me what flooring was used here ? thanks in advance
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...