19 Beiträge
rickie95 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need garage and front door color options! - I’m looking for advice on colors for the garage doors and front door of our lake house. I originally wanted faux wood for both but sadly t... Lesen Sie mehr
    24 Kommentare
rickie95 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Show me your Faux Wood Garage Doors! - We are building a Lakehouse and are looking for rustic No-maintenance garage doors. I love the look of wood with windows but am not interest... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
rickie95 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
front door help - My husband and I want more light in our foyer. We recently took down walls so it now opens up in view of the dining room and kitchen. We c... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
rickie95 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen paint color - Our cabinets have been installed and I’m trying to decide on a paint color. I’m leaning towards Balboa Mist (Benjamin Moore) to give the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
rickie95 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
show me your Boothbay Gray - I understand paint changes in different light, different surrounding colors, type of light, etc. before I try a bunch, I’d like to narrow m... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
rickie95 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Load bearing columns - Help! We have taken down walls between the kitchen, dining room and foyer. We had a steel beam put in and all was well and good until th... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
rickie95 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
One Window or Two? - For our kitchen renovation we are making the window over the sink larger. Between the left side cabinets and the right cabinets we have a... Lesen Sie mehr
    41 Kommentare
rickie95 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Trying to find a bathroom paint color - Our half bathroom is tiny. About 6feet long x 3.5feet wide. We have picked a small wood vanity and cement color tile floor (6x12 size). W... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
rickie95 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
looking for wall color advice for kitchen with gray cabinets - Our cabinets will be Galveston Gray (BM), subway tile with dark grout, oiled bronze fixtures, the floors will be wood (Provincial stain), wi... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
rickie95 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
can you tell me the dimensions of the windows? - With trim and individual windows.
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...