35 Beiträge
rickta66 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Some Alcantareas - Alc Silver Plum The two seedling in the front are hopefully Alc Visconde De Maui x vinicolor, I'm not sure if the cross took but the initial... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
rickta66 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Some clones are better than others - Alcantarea vinicolor Hawaiian Red - I picked up an Alcantarea vinicolor going by the name of Hawaiian Red but I could never get the great colour that I saw on other people's Ha... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
rickta66 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can we stop Neos flowering - I posted this on an old link but it won't come to the front for some reason. Devo, There is a good article from Peter Paroz in the latest B... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
rickta66 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Random pics - It is a nice post winter day so I dusted the camera off. Alc. Peter Tristram Alc. heloisae coloured up nicely with a little sun and cold. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
rickta66 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Some photos - Hello all, Same old plants, new camera. Cheers, Rick
    15 Kommentare
rickta66 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
BSQ Haul - Neo pascoalinea - I like this one, light banding with teeth. Neo Pink Sensation' Neo Fairy Floss Ae. distichantha x chantinii - I almost ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
rickta66 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bromeliad Bonanza Brisbane - a few photos - Hello all, The other post was corrupted so I couldn't add photos. My wife was with me and didn't feel like watching me take photos, the amou... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
rickta66 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bromeliad Bonanza Brisbane - this weekend - Hello all, BSQ is having its Bromeliad Bonanza at Mt Coot-tha Garden auditorium this Easter, Sat 03Apr and Sun 04Apr. I thought they mention... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
rickta66 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
No dirt Bert - Hello all, I think Kerry posted a while ago about how well Aechmea Bert grows on trees, I had one spare and thought I would give it a go. I'... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
rickta66 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Neo ID - Inca?? 3rd time lucky - Hello all, I have the Neo below labelled as Mulford Foster Hyb, I've searched through all Mulford Foster Neos on FCBS and I think Inca is a ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...