12 Beiträge
Cheryl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Suggestions for laundry room color - Laundry room is getting new white cabinets and I would like to change the paint color. It is a tiny laundry at the end of a long hall. Hall ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Cheryl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
spray paint disaster - what happened? - I spray painted a thrift store faux bamboo mirror with rustoleum flat spray paint - realized my mistake, I wanted glossy, so purchased same ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Cheryl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curtains for boys bedroom - help please! - I am updating DS2's bedroom from his old PBkids space themed room. He didn't want me to change his blue and green striped walls. Also, he on... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Cheryl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
dining room updating/decorating help needed! - I have updated my dining room with new paint (SW Copen Blue), wood floors and white linen blend (PB) curtains. Have seen many blue and green... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
Cheryl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining room blue paint color with kelly green? - I would like to paint my dining room blue above the chair rail,(below is white - true white not off white). I love the color combination I'v... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Cheryl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
cikel brazillian cherry light? - Anyone know anything about Cikel brand 'brazillian cherry light'? I know LL sells brazilian cherry lite that I believe is Tauari wood. Is th... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Cheryl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the age/style/era of this chair? (see pic) - Can anyone tell me the approx. age/era/style of this little chair? It sat in the corner of my Grandparent's tiny living room for decades. I ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Cheryl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Upholstery project or waste of time? - I need advice on whether I should attempt to tackle an upholstery project, or if it isn't worth the effort. The chair in question was purcha... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
Cheryl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Black or white back door - photoshop help? - I recently had a new back door installed in my kitchen - see picture. Do you think I should paint it white or black? I had planned on white,... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Cheryl hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How long to wait before waxing? - We refinished pine bedroom furniture for DS - gel stain then multiple coats of spray laquer. It turned out great, and DH suggested I wax it ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...