6 Beiträge
rinam77 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with countertop. - Attached is a photo of our kitchen. I Would love some advice on what to do as for countertop. White subway tiles as backsplash. I love the e... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
rinam77 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with countertop - We finally got out kitchen installed now we need to pick our backsplash and countertop. I'm going with the white subway tiles with Grey grou... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
rinam77 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with fireplace - We have a brick fireplace in the family room that I love. In order to have more space we removed the bottom stone platform that originally c... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
rinam77 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with kitchen design - Our kitchen is a tiny kitchen about 14by 10. at the moment we are working on a design that could work . I really want to make it look a bit ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
rinam77 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
NEED HELP FOR MY KITCHEN!! - We are doing our kitchen now and im having a very hard time deciding what cabinet door to go with. I LOVE the older vintage antique style ki... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
rinam77 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with my kitchen! - Im going after the timeless , airy look im not sure what to do please help! the option are: raised panel door, a more traditional look in a... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare