92 Beiträge
Rio Brewster hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color to paint cabinets to sell? - We are almost done renovating the worst rental ever. The kitchen cabinets are a medium dark wood - not Oak. They were pretty at one time b... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Rio Brewster hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I had to laugh... - Just got an email from [that network] touting "The Perfect Kitchen" in their Urban Oasis Dream House. The cooktop and sink are di... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Rio Brewster hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Rio Brewster hat eine Diskussion gestartet
where can i get a stopper for this tub. - I have this tub, but either we didn't get all the parts for the stopper or we lost them along the way. Where can I get a replacement?
    3 Kommentare
Rio Brewster hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Polished or Satin Nickel for semi-frameless shower? - All the faucets and hardware in my master are polished nickel. Only the door handles are satin nickel. Because of the shape of the shower... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Rio Brewster hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Thoughts on frameless glass showers with glass vs metal headers... - My master bath is almost done - now I need to choose glass for the shower walls and door. The shower door will have to hinge on a glass pan... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Rio Brewster hat eine Diskussion gestartet
No threading on the bottom? - I need to replace a drain that was threaded on the bottom. The photo doesn't look like this is threaded. Will this work? How would it be ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Rio Brewster hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tile finishing dilemma - This is my master bath. The field tiles are glossy bright white 28x10 and have a wavy texture. I have a pony wall and a curb for the back w... Lesen Sie mehr
    24 Kommentare
Rio Brewster hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Rio Brewster hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...