10 Beiträge
risa offit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Centerpiece help - I need a centerpiece for my 78" square dining table. I am having trouble because everything seems to compete with my Shakuff lighting fixtur... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
risa offit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
LOVE! - Love this kitchen! What granite is that on the waterfall?
    Kommentar
risa offit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help for my kitchen design - I am in the process of doing a kitchen remodel and was wondering if I should keep the same finish on the kitchen island and the kitchen cabi... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
risa offit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
installation - Many of the other pendants show a ceiling plate but this one does not. Does this come with one or do I need a conversion kit?
    1 Kommentar
risa offit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Matching ottoman - My husband would like ottomans to use with the armchairs. c Our old cocktail had ottomans that nested beneath it but they were too high an... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
risa offit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need help with wondow covering - I just purchased a vacation home in Park City and can't decide how to cover the windows. We have a beautiful mountain view that is seen fr... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
risa offit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
risa offit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I love the lanterns-they look like they throw off a lot of light. Where are they from?
    3 Kommentare
risa offit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! I just replaced my deck with a patio and had a large kitchen/bar area installed. We didn't realize how dark the area was and need to... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
risa offit hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is the brand and color of the tile?
    1 Kommentar