16 Beiträge
Rita Milligan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen remodel
    Kommentar
Rita Milligan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
Rita Milligan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Angled ceiling over built ins - I have a wall with flatscreen over fire place, surrounded by built ins. The wall above looks empty and with the angled cathedral ceiling, I ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Rita Milligan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help on my condo - Just purchased a "turn-key" condo in Naples, FL. Do I remove mirrored wall and paint? What do I do with breakfront? Remove? Paint?... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Rita Milligan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Condo help - We just purchased a "turn key" condo in Naples, FL . The owners were elderly and I'd like to up date it. It has a mirrored wall - ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Rita Milligan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help for our new condo on a Naples-golf course. What colors to us - Walls are cream floors are dark. I was going to use Coral and Aqua but wonder, since we are looking at course, should I be going with greens... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Rita Milligan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best area rugs for beach house. - We have cream wool remnants now which have been shampooed many times. Now a few months since the last cleaning, it looks as though Iwe have ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Rita Milligan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Mirrors - Is it okay to put a large mirror over our sofa in family room? I feel this look is outdated but I like the look .. .
    4 Kommentare
Rita Milligan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Master Bath needs help! - Taking out tub and want a makeup vanity, larger shower. I need floorplans. The size of room is approximately 11.5' x 10' with a built in c... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Rita Milligan hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help for the master bathroom - Getting our bath updated. I would like to get rid of the huge tub and put in bigger shower with multiple spray heads. Move the eating vent i... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...