8 Beiträge
ritafamilant hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tray coffered ceiling with beadboard. Good or Bad? Please vote - I need your advice! This is a new construction apartment in Florida that we are personalizing before we move in. One of the projects is to m... Lesen Sie mehr
    50 Kommentare
ritafamilant hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help choosing kitchen table, seating, and window treatment - We moved in last year. In the kitchen, we painted, put new lighting, and changed backsplash. Unfortunately, our old table is too big for the... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
ritafamilant hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help to choose chairs, window treatment, and dress up TV armoire - Hi, this our family room. The room is large, there are few sections: TV area, game table area, fireplace. There is a walk through the room, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    75 Kommentare
ritafamilant hat eine Diskussion gestartet
To keep or not to keep - This nishe is in the hallway of our new home. What is your opinion? Should I keep it or get rid of it?
    6 Kommentare
ritafamilant hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Master Closet challenge - Our new house is blessed with a nice size his and hers closets, but the closets are in desperate need of creative touch. Both closets have b... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
ritafamilant hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New house. Powder room dilemma - Here are the pictures of the powder room in our new house. I think that floors and vanity might worth saving. I will need a new lighting (bo... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
ritafamilant hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help choosing kitchen backsplash - HI guys, We just purchased a house, and I would like to update our new kitchen. I am thinking about painting the walls (what do you think of... Lesen Sie mehr
    25 Kommentare
ritafamilant hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help decorating a beach house living room - Hi guys, We lost our living room to hurricane Sandy. We spent this summer living with temporary furniture and plywood floors. This fall we... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare