7 Beiträge
S Muir hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
S Muir hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
S Muir hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Counter space and a view - We took the plunge and gutted our kitchen. It had been renovated by the previous owners and looked pretty good but we found the function of... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
S Muir hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Our kitchen reno. The Before:
    1 Kommentar
S Muir hat eine Diskussion gestartet
LED kitchen lighitng - I'm in the middle of a kitchen reno and need to make final decisions about lighting. Our kitchen is 20x11. (Sorry, I've tried, but can't s... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
S Muir hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where to position LED pot lights above a counter without any uppers - Where do I position LED pot lights over a counter that does not have any upper cabinets? I have just started a kitchen reno and will have t... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
S Muir hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Open shelving in my kitchen - how and out of what material? - We are about to renovate our kitchen: it's a one walled kitchen with the range and hood between two large windows. We will have black lower... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    20 Kommentare