190 Beiträge
Bella Henry hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Garden troughs - Could you pls advise where I could purchase those black garden planters and what are the dimensions. Many thanks
    Kommentar
Bella Henry hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dinning table - Hi where is the dinning table from? Thanks
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Bella Henry hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bar stool movement - Do these chairs swivel round? Thanks
    2 Kommentare
Bella Henry hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stunning kitchen - Could you pls tell me where I could find these pendant lights? Thanks
    1 Kommentar
Bella Henry hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bar stools. - Hey I was wondering where I could find these stunning bar stools? Thanks
    Kommentar
Bella Henry hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pendants - Love these lights. They work so well with the kitchen scheme. Where did you get them from? Thanks
    1 Kommentar
Bella Henry hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Quantity - Hi There, I would need 4 of these chairs, would you be getting any more in stock? Thanks
    Kommentar
Bella Henry hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stunning rug - Hey, where can I find this stunning rug? Thanks
    1 Kommentar
Bella Henry hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Decking - Hi, can you tell me what decking you used and where I can source it? Thanks
    Kommentar
Bella Henry hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint colour - Loving this room. Can you tell me what paint you used for the feature wall? Many thanks
2 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...