17 Beiträge
Riya hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Matching chandelier and what size? - I used to have a Chandelier hanging in the stair well but then decided to open things up and put in recessed lighting in the high ceilings. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Riya hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Whole house color - help! - Re-painting the interior of the house is long over-due. I started with the bedroom and painted it Benjamin Moore Blanched almond, which loo... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
Riya hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is the wall paint color - What is the paint color
    Kommentar
Riya hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How can I update this bedroom - Hello, I remodeled my bathroom and now quickly need to update the bedroom as the bathroom and bedroom do not match at all. In the bedroom,... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
Riya hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need suggestion for exterior paint colors - Hello, I am stumped whether I should go darker or lighter for repainting the exterior of my house. The front faces north, the backyard fac... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Riya hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet pulls style - I need help deciding on the color, type, style for the cabinet handles! Should it be ultra modern metal or ceramic, handles or knobs? Any ad... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
Riya hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lovely cabintets! - Where can I find louvered door cabinets such as these?
    2 Kommentare
Riya hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Riya hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Riya hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need opinion on window covering - I need your opinions on window coverings for the windows in my living/dining room. I am considering Hunter Doulgas woven wood shades, specif... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...