10 Beiträge
rjexit5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Detached Garage Build - Sanity check here on price: I got a quote from a reputable GC to build a 26x26 detached garage with all brick exterior to match my existing... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
rjexit5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Programmable Thermostat proof - Does anyone have hard copy proof of the savings that is suppose to come with programmable thermostats? The only way I can think of having t... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
rjexit5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Spending Breakdown - My wife and I have tracked our spending over the last 6 months or so and have the following breakdown in spending, does this seem reasonable... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
rjexit5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Holiday scheduling. - Am I justified? I invited my entire family including extended family on all sides of multiple divorces to my house for Christmas Day and di... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
rjexit5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
20+ year payback worth it? - My wife and I are researching solar panel systems for our home. We have one quote in so far and want to run the numbers by folks. We are loo... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
rjexit5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
PV installation ROI review - My wife and I are researching solar panel systems for our home. We have one quote in so far and want to run the numbers by a few folks. We a... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
rjexit5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Older Home Security System - blowing fuse - I have an old Radio Shack brand security system wired within my home. We had a power surge at my home that blew out my garage door sensors a... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
rjexit5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
30 or 15 year fixed? - My wife and I are shopping for a new home and want to move by this summer. Our biggest question is a 30 year fixed loan or a 15 year fixed l... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
rjexit5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cash Please - My wife and I switched to using all cash for two months for purchasing items. (groceries included) Though we pay our credit card balances in... Lesen Sie mehr
    42 Kommentare
rjexit5 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Force Emergency Heat? - I have a Bryant Evolution Controlled heat pump; electric only. Does it ever make economical sense to force the system to run on emergency he... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare