12 Beiträge
rma2113 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
rma2113 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior - Sorry. I meant the exterior of the home. Is that clapboard? Also, what color is the paint? Thank you again.
    1 Kommentar
rma2113 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
rma2113 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where can I purchase this scarecrow? - Scarecrow looks great. Where can I purchase one? Thx!
    1 Kommentar
rma2113 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Staircase carpet/runner - Any ideas on what carpet I could use in place of this drab gray? Our house has more of a contemporary look so we would be interested in carp... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
rma2113 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
where is the sink from?
    1 Kommentar
rma2113 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what color is the wall and trim?
    2 Kommentare
rma2113 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
About to move into a 1929 colonial. This is what the basement looks like now (knotty pine). We will use the basement as an extra space for g... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
rma2113 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
If I was to paint the brick under the fireplace mantle including the brick on the floor what color would you suggest? Also, my other idea is... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
rma2113 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Recently purchased this 1929 Colonial in NJ. The exterior color of the house now is light green. I would like to change the color. Any ideas... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...