6 Beiträge
rnahm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How much weight can this post support - I would like to mount the Mail Manager Pro lockable mailbox. Dimension 10.4 x 18.6 D x 11.25 H, weight approx. 30lb. Is this post strong e... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
rnahm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
rnahm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can I use this post for an Oasis mailbox? - I want to get the Oasis mailbox measuring 13 W x 18 D x 20 H - weighs approx 42 lbs. Can I use this post even though my mailbox is not a Sa... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
rnahm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this post strong enough to hold Oasis locking mailbox? - The Oasis mailbox I want to get measures 13W x 18D x 20H and weighs approx. 42 lbs. Is this post appropriate?
    Kommentar
rnahm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Maintenance and weight - Hi, Two questions about the Boardform Quadra firepit 1. How much does the natural gas version weigh? 2. Does it require any maintenance... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
rnahm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What material is this table made of and how much does it weigh? - Is this made of PE wicker? Is it UV resistant? Is there a tempered glass top?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar