4 Beiträge
robbolson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Greenhouse Help Please (pictures) - I have a bit of an off the wall idea and wanted to run it past those of you with experience. The wife and I have been thinking about making ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
robbolson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Comfrey questions (bocking 14) - From MN (zone 4?) First year gardener/composter this year and trying a good mix of flying by the seat of my pants and researching heavily as... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
robbolson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Garden lettuce help (pics) - Hello All, First time gardner here. I grabbed a few garden mix plantlngs (is that the right term?) from the local greenhouse and planted the... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
robbolson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Grass help! - I'm a new homeowner and new to lawn care. There were two tall pine trees that had dead branches down to the ground, we trimmed them all up t... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare