5 Beiträge
Robert Thomas hat eine Diskussion gestartet
should kitchen wall be the same length as kitchen island - i am planning a kitchen renovation. The kitchen is in a very large room and there is an island in front (13ft) - the kitchen is raised on a ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Robert Thomas hat eine Diskussion gestartet
where did the stairs come from - hi - were they custom made and if so how much, or available pre-fabricated
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Robert Thomas hat eine Diskussion gestartet
disguising support poles - I don't have any photos, as not moved in yet, but the loft I have bought has metal poles supporting the joists which are all open and visibl... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Robert Thomas hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall dividers for loft that let in light - I have bought a large loft, that has skylights and large windows on one wall. Inside there are 3 levels - I'm looking for ideas for the wall... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Robert Thomas hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Small bedroom, no light from window - dark color - I'd like to paint my second bedroom a dark color - the room has no natural light so I want to avoid it looking like a cave -I'm thinking nav... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare