10 Beiträge
robertaalberts hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The floor tile lI've been looking for. - Please tell me the manufacturer and specific name. Thank you.
    1 Kommentar
robertaalberts hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I like the quality look, Two questions. - Are lighter colors available? How much weight does it support?
    Kommentar
robertaalberts hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor Tile Looks Like What We Need - If you could possibly supply the type and manufacturer of the floor tile, it would be very very helpful. Thank you Bobbie
    Kommentar
robertaalberts hat eine Diskussion gestartet
It's a beautiful, clean look. - What two materials were used as a back splash behind the stove and as counter tops? They mesh so well; I might be able to use them in our... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
robertaalberts hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Interested in the tile band - The band looks like it would combine well with calacatta marble (or maybe a porcelain tile made to look like calacatta). Where would I find... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
robertaalberts hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is the large Carrara wall tile real marble? What would you suggest f - Is the large Carrara wall tile real marble? What would you suggest for a decorative or separating band between it? Can you recomend a coo... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
robertaalberts hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What material was used for the sink surround? - I would like something to fit around two separate sinks atop two large wood cabinets and a very large bathtub which has a surround and steps... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
robertaalberts hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which rectangular tile is on the backsplash? - I'm trying to decide between matte Venetian Reale Calacatta Vein and Carrara. Any additional photos or information you can provide would be... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
robertaalberts hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Want the Calacatta, but without the biggest blotches - I brought home a Surface Art tile board with Timeless Stone "Calacatta"... perfect with our dark European style cabinets. There were no big... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
robertaalberts hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What material is the surroundmade of? - Our bathroom in Colorado Springs has very nice hand carved dark cabinets that need to be updated. Do you know of any good looking non-stone... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar