6 Beiträge
robertjuric hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shumard Oak Mold? - We just brought home a small Shumard Oak and upon closer inspection I noticed there is a white mold on the underside of some leaves. I read ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
robertjuric hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Whats happening to my boxwood? - I have a group of 6 boxwood (Vardar Valley) and recently only 1 of them started showing signs of distress. They are planted in the same gene... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
robertjuric hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Weed ID? - I have this weed growing in one of my beds. It's actually filling in a lot of gaps in the bed, and it looks like the bugs are enjoying it. I... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
robertjuric hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tall Flowering Shrub - Any idea what this flowering shrub would be? It's growing as a border screen of sorts along my neighbors fence and they are not sure. It's a... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
robertjuric hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Short Deck Ideas - We have a short deck that is level with our backdoor. The deck is going on 15 years and some of the boards are splintering. About 2 years ag... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
robertjuric hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Salvia Stalks Creeping - A few months back I planted a few Merleau Blue Saliva, and they've taken well and have even bloomed nicely. I have noticed though that the f... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare