5 Beiträge
Robin First hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What type of hot water system would you recommend? - I just built 2 bathrooms side by side for an airbnb for 2 bedrooms. I plan on putting hot water radiators in the knee walls to heat the bat... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Robin First hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I f I only need a steam boiler with an output of about 80 btu’s, can I - I need to replace a steam boiler for an apartment that needs about 80,000 BTUs. I found a used steam boiler for a bargain price but it has 1... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Robin First hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Curb Appeal for this plain brick house - I’m thinking of painting the brick the blue from my inspiration pic or my friend is pushing a whitewash. The brick is not pretty and has its... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Robin First hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should old Sheetrock be removed or repaired from a bathroom - We removed old tiles from the bathroom walls . Should we change sheetrock or repair it to hang new tiles?
    4 Kommentare
Robin First hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Anderson200 series- $227, 400 series-$275 or thermastar by pella -232? - I'm replacing the windows in my 1965 colonial for the first time. Im concerned about resale value as well as quality and budget. My husban... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar