4 Beiträge
Robin Brownson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What does the "D" mean? - Looking at specs and I assume this is for depth, however, trying to figure out how 24.75" makes sense???
    1 Kommentar
Robin Brownson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Has fabric been treated? - Hi! Wondering if for easy clean up if the fabric on these chairs has been treated with anything. Also is there an arm chair that can complim... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Robin Brownson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fabric colors? - It says in the description that these chairs come in 4 different color options, yet I do not see those colors listed anywhere. I would love ... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Robin Brownson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Moving and need ideas to renovate kitchen! - Moving into a new place. Kitchen is very vanilla as is. Looking for ideas to make it pop. Thinking new counter tops, backsplash, possibly pa... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare