4 Beiträge
robinniewold hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Update - not perfect yet! - Last March I updated our kitchen with new black granite countertops, stainless appliances and a LVC tiles that is a blends of creams and tan... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
robinniewold hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is included in this set? - does this set include the full 8 piece set? Any idea of the pattern size?
    1 Kommentar
robinniewold hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Return Policy - If I order this chair and the color doesn't fit with other furniture in the room, do I pay for the return shipping costs? Is there a restock... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
robinniewold hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best Stainless Appliances for fingerprints - I would love to replace exisiting kitchen appliances (stove, frig, microwave, dishwasher) with stainless steel ones but I am afraid of finge... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare