11 Beiträge
rodja in NZ hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help in identifying this grass - Please identify this grass, if at all possible, growing here in New Zealand.
    3 Kommentare
rodja in NZ hat eine Diskussion gestartet
tree for idenification, please - can any one identify this tree? Image link:
    3 Kommentare
rodja in NZ hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need a small white dahlia - Hi, Please help me, can anyone name a good small white cactus type dahlia. For the border and also for picking. Thanks.
    3 Kommentare
rodja in NZ hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Salvia mulberry jam - Try photo again
    2 Kommentare
rodja in NZ hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Salvia 'Mulberry Jam' - I have found growing this salvia 'Mulberry Jam' last summer very interesting. I enclose a photo, the plant was purchased from Digging Dog N... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
rodja in NZ hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New Viburnum Book - Hi viburnum gardeners, I am really enjoying Michael Dirr's new book on 'Viburnums'. Such a wealth of knowledge and great photos; spring and... Lesen Sie mehr
    26 Kommentare
rodja in NZ hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Miscanthus s. Rigoletto. - Hi Does any member grow miscanthus sinensis Rigoletto and if so how good is it to say Mis. s. Morning Light also same question re Mis . Dixi... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
rodja in NZ hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ID Maple like evergreen tree with keys - Hi I have added to the gallery two entries of a tree like maple with keys for identification. I could not place my photos here! Any help w... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
rodja in NZ hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Further photo of maple like plant for ID - Leaf photo attached Image link:
    2 Kommentare
rodja in NZ hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Further photo of Maple? with keys - Photo of closeup of leaves.
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...