54 Beiträge
rodneys hat eine Diskussion gestartet
White sage seeds to spare? - Hello, Does anyone have white sage seeds available? I'm looking to grow the plant for smudging. Thanks. Rodney
    1 Kommentar
rodneys hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tropical Milkweed seeds wanted - Hello, I wanted to attract Monarchs to my garden. Does anyone have Tropical Milkweed seeds to spare? Thank you
    7 Kommentare
rodneys hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Used Hydroton - does it need to be cleaned? - I sourced about 60 gallons worth of Hydroton, used & new, and was wondering if I needed to clean it with something besides water?
    2 Kommentare
rodneys hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
rodneys hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Green sapote seedling - Here's an update on my green sapote seedling. It has more compact growth. I feed it worm tea every week or two. It is also fed some azomite,... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
rodneys hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Salt of the Earth - Aftering read about remineralization via sea salts, I decided I will try a trial foliar spraying w/ diluted Himalayan pink salt. It's $2.99/... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
rodneys hat eine Diskussion gestartet
A couple pics - lychee, cherimoya & corn - "Mauritius" lychee, flowering again "Honeyhart" cherimoya. Very easy to hand pollinate from my experience Inca cor... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
rodneys hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
rodneys hat eine Diskussion gestartet
More pics today - Yuzu Red Angel pom Suebelle white sapote Sculpit
    2 Kommentare
rodneys hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I was passed some Weed today (Duckweed, that is) - Lemna minor, aquarium waste water in the bottom portion of a self-watering container. Duckweed doesn't require much depth, just surface area... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...