27 Beiträge
rohafner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what furniture works best - I am getting ready to purchase new furniture for my family room. The measurements are 13 feet x 18 1/2 feet x 13 feet x 18 1/2 feet. The tv ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
rohafner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tiny “island” issues - This tiny “island” is getting the best of me! There is not enough room to prepare food or do much of anything. I’m thinking about getting a ... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
rohafner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tired of gold and blue paint - Looking for new paint colors! I like light and airy. Any suggestions?
    9 Kommentare
rohafner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
To granite or not to granite? - This is my kitchen. My husband and I are trying to decide if we should make the counter tops on the two (one large and one small) islands gr... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    13 Kommentare
rohafner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall Space - Hi! What would your advice be about putting something on the wall above the green leather chair? Would you leave it alone or would you add s... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
rohafner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which chair and material?? - I decided to add a new chair to my family room. The attached photos are options I have to cover a chair. I know I want a chair with an ottom... Lesen Sie mehr
    21 Kommentare
rohafner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I decided to add a new chair to my family room. The attached photos are options I have to cover a chair. I know I want a chair with an ottom... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
rohafner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chair needed?? - My family and I need more seating in our family room. I'm thinking about adding a chair next to the couch. See first pic. The wall across fr... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
rohafner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chair needed?? - My family and I need more seating in our family room. I'm thinking about adding a chair next to the couch. See first pic. The wall across fr... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
rohafner hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chair needed?? - My family and I need more seating in our family room. I'm thinking about adding a chair next to the couch. See first pic. The wall across fr... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...