20 Beiträge
rolling1876 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
name of stone on hearth - Does anyone know the name of the stone used on the hearth of this fireplace?
    Kommentar
rolling1876 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Coretec haw river floors/mannington floors - Can anyone share pictures of what Coretec Haw River flooring looks like installed. And I’m also looking at several Mannington floors so if y... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
rolling1876 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
luxury vinyl plank advice - Can anyone suggest an LVP that looks similar to the floor in this picture (I know you can’t see much of the floor) or if you have personal k... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
rolling1876 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
name of floors and color please. - Name of floors and color please.
    1 Kommentar
rolling1876 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
design dilemma with floors - My living room and dining area/kitchen are connected by a wide opening and you step up two steps from living room to dining area. My living ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
rolling1876 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countertop question - Has anyone used White Knight granite on their countertops? If you have pictures, I’d love to see how it turned out. I’ve picked it out as my... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
rolling1876 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Design dilemma - entry floor - I am getting parts of my home remodeled and have a design dilemma. My wood floors in the living room will stay for another five years or so ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
rolling1876 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
rolling1876 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Granite Color Help - Does anyone know the name of this granite?
    Kommentar
rolling1876 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
countertop colors? - Beautiful! What are the names of both countertops and are they granite?
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...