67 Beiträge
romacheung hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What Quartzite was used? - I’m bowled over by this kitchen - bravo! The quartzite is so lovely and I’m keen to incorporate something very similar in my new kitchen des... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
romacheung hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Reclaimed wood? - I have what appears to be the 2 light version of this which was described online as 'reclaimed wood'.The actual light, when it arrived, ha... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
romacheung hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Organizing photos on Houzz - I have collected photos in one large idea book. I'd like to organise many of these into separate idea books. How do I do this?
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
romacheung hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall clock - Does anyone know where I can source a large wall clock?I'm envisaging one with a 3' or so diameter and with a rustic flavour, maybe in iron ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
romacheung hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Screens - Can you give me an idea of cost for this type of screen, please?
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
romacheung hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Patio - What pavers did you use?
    1 Kommentar
romacheung hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Patio flooring - Was Duradeck used on the floor of the patio?
    Kommentar
romacheung hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rug. - Please supply details of the rug.
    1 Kommentar
romacheung hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stools - Can you supply details of the stools, please? They're exactly what I'm looking for.
    2 Kommentare
romacheung hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Description and shipping - Is the black part of the wall sconce made of metal? Do you ship to Canada?
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...