10 Beiträge
ron1606 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Decision on vanity - Poly finish or timber finish? - I have chosen tiles for my ensuite - dark tile for flooring and the marble look tile for all the walls. I would like to have a timber look ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
ron1606 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
ron1606 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Great white kitchen! Can you pls advise the name of the white used? - Wanting a very similar all white kitchen but cannot decide which white but loving the white picked for this kitchen.
    Kommentar
ron1606 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hi, could you pls tell me the colour for bench top & cupboard. - I have chosen very similar doors and looking for a white coloured bench top and your kitchen is very appealing. Thank you.
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
ron1606 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
ron1606 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
ron1606 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
ron1606 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    2 Kommentare
ron1606 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar