12 Beiträge
rosannesh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Do you sell the brass strips to attach to the wall for these brackets? - I am replacing silver colored hangers & strips with brss
    Kommentar
rosannesh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
rosannesh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what fabric is this headboard? - I’m looking for an off white, linen look fabric on my piece
    Kommentar
rosannesh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
is this 24” in depth or width? - I need a unit that is shallow front to back
    1 Kommentar
rosannesh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
is there a microwave that is 12-13” deep for an upper cabinet dept - I want to remove an upper cabinet in my kitchen and place a small microwave on a new shelf in place of the cabinet. It needs to be shallow f... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
rosannesh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    Kommentar
rosannesh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Replace broken light - Please send a prepaid return label and a replacement light fixture. As I've tried to reach you for a week about replacing just one broken gl... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
rosannesh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can this fixture be mounted up or downward? - I want to mount a sconce down facing over my bathroom mirror
    Kommentar
rosannesh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How does it hang with globes hanging downward? - I received this fixture but, don't see how to install it with the 3 globes facing downward rather than up
    Kommentar
rosannesh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this rug red or orange/ rust? - I am looking for a red background
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...