19 Beiträge
rose_crazy_da hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Finally Happening... Spring Flush - 1ST Picture -Mary rose with Crocus and few peonies, the big rose right in the corner is Theresa Bugnet Second -Gertrude Jekyll Third - Mary ... Lesen Sie mehr
16 „Gefällt mir“    15 Kommentare
rose_crazy_da hat eine Diskussion gestartet
If I could find such a rose... - Is there a rose as hardy as Theresa Bugnet but blooms that are big as HT’s and will repeat well. Looks like an English rose with Fragrance ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
rose_crazy_da hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Happy New year - Happy New year Rose Lovers..may your blooms be bigger healthier in the coming New year
4 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
rose_crazy_da hat eine Diskussion gestartet
David Austin Spring order..YES your opinion matters - I want to order the below from HORTICO , what do you guys think ?..Should I go ahead and place the order or wait until Spring and get them a... Lesen Sie mehr
5 „Gefällt mir“    55 Kommentare
rose_crazy_da hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My Rose Garden - Spring The garden this morning..I posted the first pic of spring so that you could see the Magnolia I got rid off I planted same sunflowers ... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
rose_crazy_da hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pickering Nurseries- CLOSED - See Message below from the owners so sad.... Pickering Nurseries to close permanently. Thank you for visiting us and following our com... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
rose_crazy_da hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I was only Gonna Get ONE.. - I drove one hour to a nursery (Vandermeer)to get ONE rose Othello as I could not find it anyway near my area ...I couldn't help my self I en... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
rose_crazy_da hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Than and Now\Spring and summer - Here's my garden ,this is how it looked in spring and early this morning
6 „Gefällt mir“    26 Kommentare
rose_crazy_da hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Than and Now\Spring and summer - Here's my garden ,this is how it looked in spring and early this morning
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
rose_crazy_da hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Clematis fro Costco - How many years before you get blooms from the plugs you buy from Costco ? doe sit depends on the type ?..thanks
    2 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...