4 Beiträge
roseguy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Garden footwear ? - I spend many hours each week wearing Muck Boots while working with our plants ( the low cut shoe design). I would like to find something mo... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
roseguy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The Resilience of The Rose In The Face Of Adversity - Living in Florida with hours to go before we get hit I was shocked this morning when I entered the greenhouse to water the plants. Overnigh... Lesen Sie mehr
14 „Gefällt mir“    13 Kommentare
roseguy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Marion County Rose Society, Festival of Roses - The Marion County Rose Society is having a Festival of Roses on Saturday, November 14th. More information is available on their Facebook pa... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
roseguy hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Lake Placid Caladium Festival, July 24-25-26, 2015 - My wife and I are going to the above festival. Has anyone been that could suggest how much time to allow ? Would one day be better than an... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar