4 Beiträge
Ross Baker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shiplap or not to Shiplap - Hello all, i am in a quandary about what i want to put on my walls in my farmhouse remodel. We have removed all prior drywall and insulation... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
Ross Baker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor plan help! - i have a rough guesstimation floorplan i will upload for my farmhouse. i am wondering if anyone has any ideas for this space. I never plan ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Ross Baker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
any idea where to find this? or whats it called? - the greenish thing on the left side of the kitchen? i realize finding the exact replica would be next to impossible but would love to know o... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Ross Baker hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need exterior paint color advice for old home! - first post! i just inherited this old home i plan to live in once my father and I get ALOT of work that needs doing to it, done. I know its ... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    47 Kommentare