5 Beiträge
Roger Ramsgate hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tilt and turn Windows - Is anyone able to tell me if you are able to adjust how far a tilt and turn window opens? I cannot find decent window coverings and detest... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Roger Ramsgate hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Damp or paint reaction? - Hi, I am looking for a bit of guidance on what this may be.. I painted on of the bedrooms recently and have just noticed at the weekend a '... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Roger Ramsgate hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Reinstalling Sash Windows - My new home has had all the windows replaced with UPVC and the original sash and case removed. I am looking for someone in the Ramsgate or ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
Roger Ramsgate hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fitting a new bathroom.. Ramsgate - Hi, As with my other post, I am looking for advice and guidance on my new home based in Ramsgate. I am looking to replace the en suite and... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Roger Ramsgate hat eine Diskussion gestartet
reinstating fireplaces in new home - hi, I am just about to move into a new home with a number of the original fireplaces still in situ. I am really keen to get the fireplace i... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare