7 Beiträge
Charlotte Beachum hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My master bath is outdated and tub is too deep, shower too small - I plan to make shower/wet room with pedicure sink. Move the toilet from the shower area to the alcove that will be created by removing the d... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Charlotte Beachum hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I'm looking for a seller of the contemporary waterfall bathroom sink faucet - It was $43.60 by sinofaucets in one of your newsletters . one.hole looked like brushed nickel or perhaps it was chrome
    2 Kommentare
Charlotte Beachum hat eine Diskussion gestartet
where can I get these tiles in or around boca Raton fl - freshwater shell tiles by amoii and micro pebbles cayman blue by statements tiles? These are beautiful. Love your site
    1 Kommentar
Charlotte Beachum hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Charlotte Beachum hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
Charlotte Beachum hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what are the dimensions and and height of the tufted ceramic garden stool - would love to put it beside my foot spa in my wet room.
    1 Kommentar
Charlotte Beachum hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare