5 Beiträge
row_deb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the flooring - Is is vinyl? and what is the brand and color? Thank you in advance!
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
row_deb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help choosing kitchen color! - I have a new kitchen design in new home. I have traditional L shaped kitchen design - 10 for ceilings- my cabinetry will reach ceiling. with... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
row_deb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
pearl white and bright white - the pearl white is an off white color - my cabinets reach the ceiling what color white did you use on ceiling?
    1 Kommentar
row_deb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet color - Could you please tell me make and color of these cabinets? Thank you.
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
row_deb hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wallpaper - I love the wallpaper in this bathroom- can you tell me where it was purchased?
    1 Kommentar