11 Beiträge
Roxanne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
refrigerator drawers - I am seeking to replace my refrigerator drawers (24 inch) It never worked properly and then stopped working ( have already dumped money int... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Roxanne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hideous stairs - We have been remodeling our northwest contemporary(all year). We replaced windows with fiberglass (brown exterior frame/trim) the whole hous... Lesen Sie mehr
    34 Kommentare
Roxanne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash suggestions - It's Time to start picking out tile for a backsplash. Cabinets are bisque by Crystal cabinetry, walls are BM Pearl Harbor, granite island is... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
Roxanne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Appliance pull or cabinet pull for Miele dishwasher? - I'm being told by my designer to use a (14 ") appliance pull on my dishwasher panel. But the appliance guy says no one does that-they use a... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Roxanne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Moving Granite slab safely over a second story deck - Yikes! Our granit e island is unlikely to go up our stairs to the second level. We can try removing the banisters, but even this may not w... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
Roxanne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color - I have an open concept house. I have one color throughout the areas that open to one another. This is my neutral, though some would call i... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Roxanne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
undermount sink- advantages of reveal vs overhang vs zero - I am having a single bowl elkay stainless sink installed in new quartz countertops. I was going to have a small-perhaps 1/8 inch overhang. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Roxanne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need under cabinet lighting help - Prior to having my new cabinets installed, I had the electrical stubbed out for the Juno dimmable UPLED in various lengths. I based this de... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Roxanne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen countertops-coordinating island with peripheral - I would like to use Alpinus granite for my island and a complementary "solid" color for my counters. I was thinking of using engineered qua... Lesen Sie mehr
    30 Kommentare
Roxanne hat eine Diskussion gestartet
designing lighting for a kitchen - We have a gutted kitchen/ dining area. I'm moving along on most of the project but need to plan the lighting for the area. I have been try... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...